Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
As we age, hormone levels decline on a yearly basis after the age of 30.
At Denver Hormone Health, we will evaluate each male patient for imbalances of:
Any of these hormone deficiencies can have a profound effect on a man’s overall health and well-being.
Men are not invincible to decreasing levels of hormones
When the natural levels of hormones are threatened in men, it dramatically affects both body and mind. Low levels of testosterone can lead to many profound physical and mental changes that are often hard to handle.
Men require 10X the amount of testosterone as an average woman
Hormone Therapy Treatment Options:
Various hormone treatment options are available depending on your unique needs and tailored hormone therapy.
Pellet therapy allows a safe, economical, and more convenient way, to receive hormone replacement therapy that guarantees a therapeutic level over many months. The hormone pellets are inserted beneath the skin in very simple 2-4 minute sterile procedure in the office. The incision is placed above the buttocks in the posterior trunk and is so small that sutures are not even required.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms:
- Increased risk of heart attack
- Increased insulin resistance, which is a precursor for diabetes
- Changes in cholesterol and decrease in red blood cells
- Poor sleep
- Wrinkling and dehydrated skin
- Memory loss and decreased concentration
- Decreased sense of well-being
- Loss of confidence
- Increased irritability
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased refractory time
- Decreased sexual libido and desire
- Mood changes and depression
- Reduced motivation
- Hair loss or change in hair quality
- Decreased aerobic capacity
- Increased fatigue
- Looking older than your biological age
- Loss of bone density
- Loss of muscle mass or difficulty maintaining muscle mass
- Reduced strength
- Increased fat mass or difficulty keeping fat off
Many men experience several of the symptoms listed above, leaving them feeling like a shadow of their former selves, finding it almost impossible to perform at 100%. In the past, this was seen as “just a sign of getting older,” and men were told they’d “better get used to it.” Thankfully, that no longer needs to be the case!
Denver Hormone Health pellet therapy along with other methods of hormone replacement have been clinically proven to help treat these symptoms and bring a man back to their full potential.
Take Our Hormone Imbalance Test