We are a Concierge Program Practice, which means premium medical care at an affordable cost.
*Pricing does not include the cost of labs, supplements or medications.
We require a $150 deposit for New Patient appointments, this deposit does go toward treatment.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) Pricing Without Pellets
|Consultation & Ongoing Medical Treatment*||$450||3 Months||$150|
*Pricing does not include the cost of testosterone, which on average costs an additional $125-$150 for a man and $36-40 for a woman (for full 3 month supply).
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) Pricing With Pellets
|BHRT Female:||$599||4 Months||$150|
|BHRT Male:||$799||5 Months||$160|
*Pricing includes the cost of testosterone pellets.
**The duration of our testosterone pellets is based on years of our clinical experience.
The Benefits of Pellet Therapy:
Pellet therapy is cheaper in the long run, especially when you compare to the cost of testosterone creams, injections or pills. And you also won’t need to worry about the application of messy creams or weekly painful injections.
Male and female prices vary due to the different hormone pellets utilized and their absorption / replacement rates.
We provide testosterone pellet therapy for both men and women.
What’s Included In My Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
- Coordination and communication of care is provided by Dr. Stephen Goldstein, MD, who is certified as a bioidentical hormone and age management medical specialist.
- Customized wellness and age-management treatment plan that is tailored to your specific medical needs.
- Each office visit typically includes a medical history evaluation, physical examination and review of lab results.
- Every visit also includes custom optimization of your individual Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy regimen.
- You’ll have direct physician access through the communication of your choice (text, email or phone).
- Easy accessibility with new appointments (within several days of your inquiry). – Of course phone consults or email correspondence are always an option.
- Exclusive access to weekly blogs, healthy recipes and monthly newsletters.
Highest Quality At The Lowest Price:
At Denver Hormone Health you are being treated by a doctor, not a nurse practitioner or physician assistant. We also monitor your hormones with premium lab testing, and optimize each hormone treatment to meet your appropriate levels. We are able to do this by using the highest quality hormones available (at the lowest cost to you).
In addition, we spent 9 grueling months touring compounding pharmacies to find the best bioidentical hormones for our patients. Why? Because bioidentical hormones need to be truly bioidentical. Generic supplements often contain additives that are unhealthy or harmful to you.
-Stephen A. Goldstein M.D., F.A.C.S
Why We Use These Compounding Pharmacies:
- Is their lab sterile
- Do they get their compounded hormones from plants
- What certifications do the compounding pharmacy have (PCAD and CQI are third-party testing of potency, toxins and contaminates)
- Where are the plants from, are they safe
- Are their compounds free of contaminants
- Are the pharmacies compounds truly “bioidentical”
- Do patients feel the difference on these specific bioidentical hormones
Where We Get Our Hormones:
Denver Hormone Health does not accept insurance. You may request an itemized charge slip with insurance codes and a letter of medical necessity to submit to your medical insurance company for out of network reimbursement. We cannot guarantee insurance reimbursement. In order to keep our pricing as low and as affordable as possible, we will not correspond with your insurance company. Payment is expected at time of service.
You may apply our charges towards your personal Health Savings Account (HSA).
We are a Concierge Program Practice; learn more about the advantages of our Concierge Program here.